Disclosure: We’re letting you know that this post contains sponsored links which GetHealthy receives compensation for, which may impact their order of appearance because talking about money should always be an honest discussion.
Do you have a sore foot? Serval hours of work–like walking around, standing for hours, or doing heavy physical activity make your feet painful and sore. When you have to continue working for serval hours to keep up with your regular needs, it is important to take care of your feet. Since the signs of footsore vary to a great extent depending on the cause, make sure to pay attention!
Here Are 5 Home Remedies To Relieve Sore Foot Pain!
#1. Peppermint Oil
Peppermint oil has anti-inflammatory properties. This may help relieve foot pain and other issues like swelling and redness.
- Add 8-10 drops of peppermint oil to a large bowl of hot water
- Soak your feet in hot water for 10-15 minutes
- Do this once a day
#2. Eucalyptus Oil
Eucalyptus oil exhibits both anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. Hence it can be used to treat foot pain.
- Add 10 drops of eucalyptus oil to a large bowl of hot water
- Soak your feet in hot water for 10-15 minutes.
- Do this once or twice a day
#3. Epsom Salt
Since Epsom salt has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties, it can be significantly used to treat foot pain.
- Add a half cup of Epsom salt to a large bowl of hot water
- Mix well and soak your feet in the solution for 10-15 minutes
- Do this once a day
#4. Hot and Cold Compress
Compression therapy can be a great help when it comes to treating pain. A hot compress may help in improving blood circulation to the foot while a cold compress may reduce the inflammation and pain by numbing the painful area.
- Place a hot water pack on the painful area
- Hot it for 5-10 minutes
- Replace the hot water pack with an ice pack
- Hold it on the painful region for 10 minutes
- Repeat this 2-3 times a day
#5. Mustard Seeds
Mustard seeds are rich in chemical compounds that contain anti-inflammatory properties that may help treat foot pain. These seeds may also help reduce other issues like swelling and tenderness.
- Blend a half cup of mustard seeds
- Add it to a bowl of hot water
- Soak your feet for 10 to 15 minutes
- Do it 1-2 times a day