Disclosure: We’re letting you know that this post contains sponsored links which GetHealthy receives compensation for, which may impact their order of appearance because talking about money should always be an honest discussion.
Have you been diagnosed with Lung Cancer? Join a community and learn more from others like you! HealthFamilyHome is here to make your life decisions easier. They will connect you with the best programs available for you to manage your lung cancer or to manage your loved ones who have cancer.
You are not alone in this battle. Connect with thousands of people who understand you and get the emotional support you need from others like you, and gain practical advice and insights on managing treatment for lung cancer.
HealthFamilyHome is the social network for those living with lung cancer. The company help deliver a variety of healthcare solutions for older adults to help them live fully and independently and get the emotional support they need from others who also experience the same condition as you.
- About 235,760 new cases of lung cancer (119,100 in men and 116,660 in women)
- About 131,880 deaths from lung cancer (69,410 in men and 62,470 in women)
Support groups have the advantage of allowing you to make connections
- Emotional Support – HealthFamilyHome will help you and your family members gain practical advice and insights on managing treatment or therapies for lung cancer. Our number one support system is our family and that is why it is important that they will be able to understand you in order to support you on this journey.
- Practical Matter Support – Cancer support groups are also a place where you can learn practical information from others who have had to navigate the journey.
- Education – You will learn a lot from other survivors and from people who are experiencing it. They will be able to give you tips and information that is helpful in your situation.
- Just answer a few questions about your condition
- Complete the form with the information needed
- Lastly, they will connect you with the community according to your answers
You are not alone.
Meet thousands of others who understand.